The Parker Prädifa piston guidance tape profile F3 was specially designed for use on hydraulic cylinders.
- We can supply these tapes either cut to length or by meter so that you can cut it according to your requirements
- High load capacity (compressive strength ) low wear and reduced friction due to a special additive of bronze to the PTFE material
- No tendency to stick-slip in the case of low sliding speeds and high radial forces.
- Simple groove designs without metallic contact of the sliding surfaces.
- Available in practical dimensions.
Field of application:
Working temp.: – 100 to + 200 °C
Surface speed: ≤ 5 m/s
Refer to “General installation guidelines” for cylinder bore running surface.
For cylinders made of alloys and light metal, such as high-grade steel, we recommend the use of compound W5038.
The groove diameter is calculated by d = D-2S. The gap size -e“ between the cylinder and piston serves as a maximum dimension and should not be exceeded.
The standard compound Parker Praedifa W5140 is a PTFE-material with 40 % bronze addictive. The guidance tape F3 is – on request – also available with 60% bronze addictive (W5160)
|H||Tol. H||S||Tol. S||L||Tol. L||d||D||e||Item number|
|2,5||-0,1 -0.25||1,6||-0,05||2,5||0,1||D-3,2||d+3,2||0,25||FM 3005 W5140|
|4||-0,1 -0,25||1,6||-0,05||4||0,1||D-3,2||d+3,2||0,25||FM 3010 W5140|
|5,6||-0,1 -0,25||2,5||-0,05||5,6||0,1||D-5,0||d+5,0||0,4||FM 3015 W5140|
|9,7||-0,2 -0,4||2,5||-0,05||9,7||0,1||D-5,0||d+5,0||0,4||FM 3020 W5140|
|15||-0,2 -0,5||2,5||-0,05||15||0,2||D-5,0||d+5,0||0,4||FM 3032 W5140|
|16||-0,2 -0,5||2,5||-0,05||16||0,2||0-5,0||d+5,0||0,4||FM 3029 W5140|
|20||-0,5 -0,9||2,5||-0,05||20||0,2||D-5,0||d+5,0||0,4||FM 3030 W5140|
|25||-0,5 -1,0||2,5||-0,05||25||0,2||D-5,0||d+5,0||0,4||FM 3035 W5140|